Smashbox: Primer Try It Kit

11:30 Unknown 2 Comments


I have heard so many things about the Smashbox primers and wanted to try them for a while so when I found this little gem I was over the moon. In this 'primer try it kit' you get a sample size (reasonably sized though) of the Photo Finish Foundation primer, the Photo Finish Hydrating Under-eye primer and the Photo Finish Lid Primer.


These primers are excellent at keeping your makeup on for longer as well as making the apearance of makeup more smooth and even. I really love both the foundation primer and under-eye primer, however I am less keen on the lid primer as the consistency is super thick making it hard to blend - although this may be down to it being a sample. This little kit is ideal for seeing if you like the products and then deciding which you want the full size of, if any. I would definitely buy the foundation and under-eye primers.



Thank you for reading this post, please go and check out my last few posts as there has been so great beauty, especially in 
http://charlottesescapexo.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/latest-in-beauty-glamour-spring-edit.html

If you have any suggestions for what you'd like to see or feedback on the blog then let me know in the comments. 
xo Charlotte's Escape xo

2 comments:

  1. Great post :) I haven't tried any of these yet but would like to get my hands on them to try out !! Xx

    Wonderlandstaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely give them a go, the kit isn't too pricey either! xo

      Delete