Ole Henrikson True Serum Collagen Booster

09:28 Unknown 0 Comments


This product has been on my wish list for ages so I was over the moon when it arrived in the post and I could finally give it a go. You might be able to tell from the orange packaging and liquid that this is orange based and claims to be a high powered vitamin C complex. The idea is that it will repair damage and smooth skin hangups while preventing additional damage and keeping skin healthy and moisturised. So let's give it a go...




So on first impressions the serum is strongly scented but not in a natural orange fragrance, but what I would say smells like a medicine I used to get prescribed as a child. This was kind of a let down to me as the artificial smell puts me off slightly.

The next thing I noticed is that the serum is not the texture I would have thought (I was thinking Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate) but much more sticky on application. This again I'm not a huge fan of but if the product is good I can live with a slight sticky face while it sinks in.

Now I have used the product a few times and would say that I do think it is good and has benefits - it seems to allow moisturiser to work better and gives skin a brighter look. However I'm not sure it lives up to its claims fully, and therefore may not be worth the price tag.

So this product lies in the middle for me, I love the idea of it and will continue to try it out as part of my morning routine to see if its a slow working product that takes more time to see results. So far I like it, but don't love it.


If you've tried it out then please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Or if you have any suggestions of serums I should try let me know.

Thank you for reading. If you want to see the Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate (previously mentioned) then I've talked about it here: 
http://charlottesescapexo.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/my-evening-skincare-routine.html
and here:
http://charlottesescapexo.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/my-perfect-nights-sleep-routine.html

xo Charlotte's Escape xo

0 comments: