Latest In Beauty: The Glamour Spring Edit
This week the postman delivered heaven in a beauty box to my door. Latest In Beauty have teamed up with Glamour magazine for another collaboration edit and it is AMAZING!
Firstly it comes in this gorgeous box in pretty spring brights which already has you feeling the spring vibes. The excitement to see what's inside is too much!
Once you've opened the beautiful packaging you get to see an array of 9 beauty products, ranging from the high end with Nuxe to the high street with Revlon and Rimmel. In addition you also receive a code for a 12 month Glamour subscription.
We have the famous Nuxe Creme Fraiche Mask and a Moroccan Oil hair mask. Both of which I tried within hours of the box arriving as I couldn't wait to give them a go. The face mask was absolutely amazing, I have never known my face to feel so soft and smooth. An absolute must try in my eyes. The hair mask I choose to leave on overnight as opposed to 5 minutes and after washing out my hair had a new lease of life and was left feeling soft and healthy. Another star product.
Next up was the Revlon Colourstay Gel Envy Polish and Top Coat. Again, I couldn't wait to try so I gave them a go this morning and my nails look as good as when I get them done at the salon. The nail polish applies easily and evenly without too much effort and then the top coat keeps everything in place and shiny while helping nails to dry super quickly. Yet more excellent products.
In keeping with the 90's lip that everyone is adopting I found the Rimmel Oh My Gloss in a pretty brown shade which I haven't tried yet but look forward to doing as I haven't got on the brown lip bandwagon just yet, this may just convert me! With it was a lovely coral lip and cheek tint, coral is my go to shade in the spring summer so no doubt this will get plenty of use.
Last but not least I received a BeautyUK Brow Kit which I have heard really good things about so I an excited to try. The Kiko eyeshadow stick I have been dying to try for months but just never got round to buying, I got mine in a beautiful golden brown shade which I could wear literally every day - and might just! And to finish the box off we get a sample of the new Elie Saab fragrance and its lovely, definitely recommend giving it a spray if you get the chance.
Thank you so much for reading this post. I absolutely loved getting this box and if you go onto the Latest In Beauty website you can get your own. I can't wait to get using everything I've been sent.
Hope you enjoyed this post, check out my blog for more, I post every Monday and Friday!
xo Charlotte's Escape xo










0 comments: