Tresemme Youth Boost Product Review
Over the last few months I've been noticing that my hair was looking a lot thinner and finer and so I popped to the drugstore in desperation to find a product that would help my hair to look thicker and have more movement. That's when I came across Tresemme's Youth Boost collection...
The range claims that it recharges hair giving it youthful fullness - just what I wanted! I picked up the fullness emulsion spray for the roots and the styling lotion for the mid-lengths to ends so that I was combating my thinning hair from all angles.
The emulsion spray is different to anything I've used before but I like that because you are spraying into the roots if feels like it has more chance of helping hair longer term as well as giving volume for the short term. So easy to use, just spray directly onto roots all over head and massage in (which I love as it also then promotes hair growth!).
Following that I then use 3-4 pumps of the styling lotion and distribute through the length of my hair, this leaves my hair feeling so soft but still lightweight so it won't weigh down any thickness and volume that we are aiming for.
I have only used these products a few times so far and already I love them enough to rave about them in a blog post all to themselves. They really do leave hair looking thick and full but still super soft and frizz free. They give my hair the perfect finish and I can't imagine not having them now.
If you have any hair product loves them please let me know! Thank you for reading, if you liked it then please have a look at previous posts.
xo Charlotte's Escape xo





0 comments: