Super Soft Lips: Top Products

20:23 Unknown 0 Comments


Now that the winter is going we can finally regain our lips from the cracked mess that the cold weather and central heating has left them in. I personally have quite big lips and so having them looking soft and smooth really helps with my general appearance. If they are cracked its the first thing you see when you look at me, so its a must sort situation. To see how I keep my lips super soft read on...

L'occitane Shea Butter
L'occitane Lip Balm
Decleor Hydra Floral Eye and Lip Mask
Traditionally my first step is to go in with a scrub, all I use is a little sugar and honey mixed together, scrub over the top and then rinse off. Then comes the hydration! Lip balms and masks are everywhere but I love these three. I use the lip butter normally on a night and before I put makeup on in the morning, this is because its a super thick texture so takes a little longer to sink in. The lip balm is my everyday, in my handbag kind of product, that I use as often as I need it. And last but by no means least is the mask (which also doubles as an eye cream/mask) which I tend to use once or twice a week to give a boost to the hydrating of my lips, I use it at night to give it time to get to work. 

Revlon Colurburst Lip Butter - Shade Sorbet
Rimmel Moisture Renew - Shade Latino

Now that the spring is here I like to steer away from the drying mattes and towards the hydrating lipsticks and lip butter. I love both of these but the Revlon Lip Butter is just beautiful and the perfect shade for spring too. And that's the final step!


I hope you enjoyed this post, I would love to know what products you use and if you have any suggestions, leave me a comment below!
Thank you!
xo Charlotte's Escape xo

0 comments: