My Perfect Nights Sleep Routine
So I am one of the many people out there that struggles to sleep, particularly getting to sleep as I have anxiety issues. Therefore finding a routine that actually works to help me relax and unwind and as a knock on get to sleep a whole lot easier, is a miracle.
So I thought I would share what I do to help me sleep in the hope it helps someone reading this, or gives you some inspiration.
As a birthday present last year I got this set from L'occitane and soon found out it was amazing.
The set includes a foaming bubble bath, pillow mist and massage oil. All with a delicious scent of lavender and similar lovely fragrances.
The pillow mist is brilliant for getting you in the right mind set for relaxing, the scent surrounds you as your head hits the pillow and immediately you feel calm.
I honestly think a bath is the best way to take the days stresses away - something about being warm, clean and surrounded by sweet smelling, super soft bubbles is just heaven after any kind of day. This bubble bath provides just that and I seriously love it. The only downside I can think of is that its a small bottle and I want to use it all the time!
This massage oil is a real treat, for me it required some gentle persuasion of my boyfriend to help me relax with a full body massage. However you can easily use this on yourself by massaging it into areas where you hold stress. Even just to use on any part of your body it softens the skin and leaves you smelling absolutely divine.
This Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate isn't part of the set but I had to put it into this post as it is perfect for your skin but also has a similar scent to other products and so is the perfect extra to this routine. I've also mentioned it in my evening skincare routine so if you want to know more check that post out.
Thank you for reading this post, I hope you liked it and maybe it even gave you some ideas for relaxing and having a better nights sleep. Leave me a comment if you have any other relaxation products that I should try.
xo Charlotte's Escape xo








0 comments: