Nail Of The Day

10:32 Unknown 0 Comments


Hope you are all well and enjoying the new upload schedule - Mondays and Fridays (if you didn't know). Today I thought I'd do a 'Nail of the Day' post which I think is a good idea to keep up and update every now and then.

I decided on a pink, sparkly nail today as I have two events to go to in the next couple of days and thought it would be pretty but subtle. 


First I prepared my nails using a nail file and a three system buffing tool from Ruby and Millie which I love. 


I use a duo from Revlon for my base coat and top coat. The base coat is brilliant for giving you a smooth base for colour to stick to, and the top coat is fast drying and keeps varnish smooth and smudge free. 

Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat - Shade 955
Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat - Shade 960

I got a nails inc set for Christmas and these two shades were out of the set. A small size nude/pink and a full size pink glitter. 

Nails Inc  Nail Polish - Shade St Ann's Lane
Nails Inc Special Effect Polish - Shade Derby Gate
After top coat has dried I like to add cuticle oil to my cuticles and massage in, then follow that with a hand cream to make my hands well moisturised and looking as good as my nails. Healthy cuticles also helps nails grow which is what I am working on at the moment.

Virgin Vie Renaissance Cuticle Oil
L'occitane Hand Cream - Cherry Blossom


0 comments: