High-end Makeup Wish List
Its Monday again and in my world that means I'm desperate for some retail therapy - if only this student loan would hurry up! So for all the people out there that just like me have a high-end wish list that one day they hope they can afford, read on...
Here is what I'm dying to have...
http://www.charlottetilbury.com/uk/filmstar-bronze-and-glow.html
https://narscosmetics.co.uk/en_GB/sheer-glow-foundation/999NACSGLWF01.html
http://www.tomford.com/lip-color-matte/T1LP.html?dwvar_T1LP_color=BLACKDAHLIA#start=8
http://www.charlottetilbury.com/uk/lip-cheat-pillowtalk.html
https://www.toofaced.com/p/eye-shadow-palettes/chocolate-bar-eye-shadow-collection/
https://www.zoeva-shop.de/en/makeup-brush-sets/luxe-complete-set
I hope you enjoyed having a little look at what I would love to be buying, hopefully I haven't made you want to splurge too much. Please check out my other posts and leave me a comment letting me know what you'd like to see in the future, and last but not least, if you like my blog please share it so other people can enjoy too!
Thank you, Charlotte's Escape xo
https://www.toofaced.com/p/eye-shadow-palettes/chocolate-bar-eye-shadow-collection/
https://www.zoeva-shop.de/en/makeup-brush-sets/luxe-complete-set
I hope you enjoyed having a little look at what I would love to be buying, hopefully I haven't made you want to splurge too much. Please check out my other posts and leave me a comment letting me know what you'd like to see in the future, and last but not least, if you like my blog please share it so other people can enjoy too!
Thank you, Charlotte's Escape xo








0 comments: