I'm Moving To London!

11:32 Unknown 0 Comments


So my life has become incredibly busy lately but since I have some very exciting news I guess I can justify neglecting the blog for a little bit...

I'm moving to London! I can't believe I get to say that but since I've managed to bag myself an amazing dream job working in London (the stunning Covent Garden to be precise - pinch me so I know I'm not dreaming!) I will be making the big move from my little village to the big city next month.


Hopefully this will mean some very exciting changes to the blog too as I'm going to document my move and life changes through my blog - everything from top tips to new room tour to beautiful london fashion and beauty!

Thanks for reading my quick life update and I hope you stay tuned for many more posts to come very soon!

http://charlottemoorefashion.blogspot.co.uk/
https://www.instagram.com/_charlotte_moore_/
https://www.facebook.com/itischarlotte
https://twitter.com/charlottem96xo

0 comments: