The Body Shop: Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter

14:44 Unknown 4 Comments


Today I thought I would just do a little post on one of my favourite products at the moment. I recently popped into The Body Shop as I had finished up the last of my previous cleanser and had heard good things about their cleansers so wanted to pick one up to give a go. 

The lady that served me advised me that this camomile cleansing butter was excellent and so I went with the suggestion and bought it.


It comes in a lovely tin as a solid butter, but melts with the heat of your skin to become a beautiful oil that glides over the skin easily. It feels really gentle on the skin, surprising as it removes even the most stubborn makeup, and doesn't cause any irritation. 

As with most cleansers in this form you simply apply to dry skin and massage in, and over makeup if you are wearing any, then simply rinse off or use a muslin cloth with warm water which is what I prefer to do. 


I honestly love this product! It takes any makeup off with ease, leaves skin feeling amazing and I'm also pretty sure it is having an effect on my eyelashes as they seem so much longer and I've changed nothing else in my routine. What more could you want?!

Thank you for reading this post, as always check out my other posts for more beauty related posts and stay tuned for new posts every Monday and Friday. I hope you enjoy Charlotte's Escape and please leave me any comments, feedback or suggestions below. 

xo Charlotte's Escape xo

4 comments:

  1. Heyy, cute blog omg, and what does this smell of? Like is it a strong floral scent?

    I would appreciate it if you check out my blog: Www.16androlling.blogspot.co.uk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The product doesn't really have much of a scent at all, which personally I quite like. Of course I will xo

      Delete
  2. Cute post!! I've the balm too and really like it. Love the way you took the pictures.

    xx
    http://dreaminginbeautyy.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete