My Eyebrow Routine
Today I thought I would do an eyebrow routine. Until recently I wasn't big on brows and for the most part kept them pretty natural and left them without doing much to them. However recently I added a few products to my collection that got me more interested in brows and how much of a difference good brows can make to your look.
Carry on reading for my routine...
![]() |
| Soap and Glory Archery - Shade Hot Chocolate |
So my first step is to brush through my eyebrows with the spoolie end of this pencil, this helps to see what I'm working with and put all of my hairs in the right direction (my brows have a mind of their own!) I then use the wax end of the pencil to lightly fill in 'hairs' where there are none. My brows have lighter patches or some balder patches and so this helps make my brows look full in a natural way.
![]() |
| Beautiful Brows Eyeshadow - Shade Dark Brown |
Between each step I brush brows again, then I apply powder. This sets the pencil I applied while also softening my brows so the finish is less harsh and a little more natural. Using a small brush with the powder also helps me make my brows look defined without piling on way too much product, this brush picks up just enough.
![]() |
| L'oreal Brow Artist Plumper - Shade Medium/Dark |
Brush through again and then the final step to my routine is a brow gel, and this one is by far the best I've tried. As I said before my brows have a mind of their own and could literally move in a breeze and so setting them in place is definitely needed. I just gently brush through my brows with the end of the brush and it adds a little gel which dries without looking crusty.
And this is the finished look - sorry picture isn't great but you can see that although my brows look defined and nicely shaped, they still look really natural and not drawn on. I'm really happy with my routine at the moment and think the products I am using are so good.
Thank you for checking out this post, I am still posting Mondays and Fridays so make sure to follow for more beauty related blog posts!
xo Charlotte's Escape xo






0 comments: