Lush Bubble Bar: The Comforter
It's time for a Monday pick-me-up and with this Lush bubble bar you can unwind after the worst day of the week, or every day of the week!
Whenever I am wanting something special for my bath I always think of Lush so when I was last in store I thought I would pick up a few things, one of which was The Comforter.
The scent is distinctively like medicine in the best way possible. The most noticeable scent is of blackcurrant from the Cassis Absolute, alongside the other fragrances of Bergamot Oil and Cypress Oil. The smell is the perfect half way between fresh and relaxing.
For the perfect bath using this product, first get your bath running with comfortably hot water.
Then as the bubble bar is supersized I would say you only need between a quarter and a half depending on the bath (meaning you are also getting more for your money!).
As this product is a bubble bar instead of a bath bomb you simply crumble the bar in the running water and you see bubble starting to form immediately, with this product you also see your water begin to turn a beautiful fushia pink colour and smell your bathroom fill with the aroma.
My final step would be to add candles, turn the lights off, jump in (maybe not literally!) and enjoy!
I really love this product and really love Lush as a brand for creating perfect bath times. I would love to know what your favourite Lush products are.
Thank you for reading, if you liked it then leave me a comment as I would love to know what you think as well as any suggestions for future posts.
xo Charlotte's Escape xo










That looks like such a good product! Ive never tried it but now I want to, thanks for sharing x
ReplyDeletewww.abbyhughess.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you!! Its so good and smells amazing xo
DeleteThat looks like you had a relaxing bath !! I can imagine it smelt great too
ReplyDeleteGreat post xx
Wonderlandstaves.blogspot.com
Thank you!! It was amazing - and I still have 3 more baths from the same bubble bar! xo
Delete