Drugstore Haul

13:45 Unknown 0 Comments


So I always think that the new year calls for a little update for your makeup collection so with that in mind I took a little trip to Boots to see what I could find.

This is what I picked up. 

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - Shade 51 Light Vanilla

Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer - Shade Light

Soap & Glory Archery - Shade Hot Chocolate

Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara - Shade Black

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick - Shade 08 Grand Cru

Revlon Colourburst Lacquer Balm - Shade 150 Enticing

No7 Precision Lip Pencil - Shade Soft Blush

I have managed to try a few of these products since buying them but not yet had chance to try them all out. 

I was a bit dubious about trying one of the bourjois foundations as in a lot of reviews people mention that their shades are very yellow toned, which scared me as I am really pale. However after having tried it once it seems to be a pretty good colour match so I'm looking forward to wearing it some more. 

Both soap and glory products are cult favourites so while they are on buy one get one half price I thought I would pick them up and see if they live up to the hype. Fingers crossed!

The mascara was a repeat purchase that I thought I'd pick up as a back up for when my current mascara runs out, it was also on special with the revlon lipstick so was worth getting then. 

I have only worn the bourjois lipstick once and I can already tell I love it and it won't be off my lips for the foreseeable future. Amazing colour, great staying power and matte without drying your lips out. Love!

I love any revlon lip products so I was more than happy to pick up yet another colour and no doubt I will love this one too. 

The lip pencil is also one I have in another colour and love so thought I would try this shade out for something different since I have been wearing a whole lot of red and plum shades lately. 

So that is everything I picked up for my drugstore haul and I'm really pleased with it all and very excited to get trying it all out. 


I hope you enjoyed this post, leave me a comment if you have tried any of these and what your opinion was or if you have any suggestions for other products I should try. Follow me for more beauty posts coming soon.

Thank you so much for reading!
xo Charlotte's Escape xo


0 comments: