'Return of the Sexy' Too Faced Palette
I wanted to ask santa for an eyeshadow palette but it took me a lot of research to find out which one I wanted to go for, this one attracted me because it was so versatile with a range of colours that were all still very wearable. Plus the bonus of a really good black kohl liner, lovely big mirror and a sample of eye primer (not pictured).
Here are some close ups of the colour sections - although it suggests looks that use a colour range at a time I still mix shades from the three together and create different looks.
On the back of the palette it gives some more information and the names of the shadows which you need if using the instructions sheets for particular looks. I also really like to know the names of shadows, although not too sure why!
This palette is so beautiful. The colours are beautiful, the shadows are really buttery and blend so well together and everything about this palette feels really luxurious. I love it a lot and don't find myself using anything but this for eye makeup at the moment.
Thank you for reading this post, it would be great if you could leave me a comment with any feedback or suggestions.
xo Charlotte's Escape xo









The colours of this palette are beautiful! I love how they are separated into 3 different looks as well! Lovely post!
ReplyDeleteRachel xx
Thank you Rachel! They really are beautiful! xx
Delete