Benefit 'Nice Package' Haul
Recently I was having a little look for some new makeup and came across Benefits website - I have had some products from Benefit before but not anything recently. As I was looking through and keeping out the cult favourites - Hoola bronzer etc. I noticed the 'Nice Package' offer and just couldn't resist.
You choose one product from each category, I went for:
Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! Foundation - Ivory 'I'm Pure 4 Sure'
Hoola Bronzer
Fakeup Concealer - Light '01'
Creaseless Cream Shadow - No Pressure! 'Rich Fawn'
The set also comes with a makeup bag and some samples which we aren't going to turn down!
I think that this set is such a cute idea and so great for someone like me who wants to give some products a go. There was a great selection of their products in the categories to choose from so there is something for everyone to have a go of.
0 comments: