My Perfume Collection

17:58 Unknown 0 Comments


Hello all! So today I thought I would show you my perfume collection, at the moment it is pretty small and in the last few weeks two of the fragrances shown have ran out (very sad!) which is why they are empty in the picture. But I can tell that I will one day have quite an extensive amount of fragrance as I am starting to get a little obsessed - I already have my eye on a few that I just 'need' to have. 

So if you want to see what perfume I love at the moment, read on...

Dolce - Dolce and Gabbana
So this perfume was a gift from my boyfriend for my 18th birthday and I was so over the moon to receive it and felt very spoilt as it is the most expensive one in my collection. I really love to wear it for day and night, but special occasions mostly as I really don't want to waste it!

Notes: white flowers, neroli leaf, papaya flower, white amaryllis, narcissus, white water lily, cashmere and musk.


Ma Vie Pour Femme - Hugo Boss
Another 18th birthday present, this time from my mum. This may well be my favourite in the collection because it just smells AMAZING and I love it. It lasts sooo long on my skin and I can smell it on my clothes days later, its quite strong and intense which I really like and I think it would be suitable all year round. If I didn't have such a little bottle I would wear this every day.

Notes: Cactus blossom, pink floral bouquet with rose bud, cedarwood. 


Lady Million - Paco Rabanne
I picked this perfume up last time I went on holiday at duty free. I decided to get it as my best friend at the time used to wear it every day and it smelled so good, and it was pretty signature in that you could smell the fragrance before you saw my friend and you knew it was her. Its super strong but lasts really well because of it. I feel like I wouldn't want to wear this everyday but for a night out or special occasion I think its so good and it really does smell great.

Notes: Citron, raspberry, neroli, orange flower, jasmine, gardenia, patchouli and honey.


Guess Seductive - Guess
 This was a gift from a few years ago and when I first got it I didn't like it. Then I went back to it and oh my goodness I loved it and to this day don't understand how I didn't like it and kept it in a drawer for so long. This is the first one that I finished in the last couple weeks and I'm devastated but I'm pretty sure I will be repurchasing this because I love it. Its really fresh but still sweet and has fairly good staying power but not as good as previous scents. 

Notes: Bergamot, blackcurrant, pear, jasmine, orange flower, orris, vanilla, olibanum and cashmere wood.


Tommy Girl - Tommy Hilfiger
My mum bought me this one as a kind of sentimental gift as this was the first perfume she ever used. I like it but wouldn't say I love it, I've had this a few years and have only just finished it up as I only really used now and again for a change. Its clean and fresh and there's nothing too complicated about this scent and I guess its one that has been around a while, I feel like its more of a grandma or older lady kind of scent than for an 18 year old but I think its nice enough. 

Notes: Blackcurrant bud, apple, tangerine, mandarin, spearmint, heather, honeysuckle, violet, rose, magnolia, jasmine, lily, sandalwood, cedarwood.


Radiance - Britney Spears
 Being totally honest I picked this one up because it was cheap and I needed something basic to throw on when I didn't want to use any of my nice perfumes up on a day that didn't need them - you know for days when you are just popping to the supermarket or doing housework. So I ordered it online without smelling it and was pleasantly surprised that it was quite nice. It doesn't have much depth and it doesn't stay around for very long but its still a nice light fragrance that does what I ordered it for. 

Notes: Wild berries and soft, dewy petals, mixed with tuberose, jasmine, orange blossom and iris.


And that's my perfume collection. Please leave me a comment if you have any of these and what you think or if you have any suggestions for me to try as I am very eager to try more. 

I hope you liked this post and there will more beauty posts coming soon so follow or add me to your circle to keep updated on my blog.
Thanks for reading!
xo Charlotte's Escape xo

0 comments: