Cool Brown Eye Makeup
Typically I go for warm toned eyeshadows but in the theme of changing my makeup up a little for the new year I tried out a more cool toned look (although still a little warmed up!)
Read on to see the look...
So I thought I'd show you with and without eyeliner and mascara.
And this is showing the look pretty up close and I really like it, but I do think I need the eyeliner to make this look work.
To complete the look I went with plenty of bronzer to warm my face up and a pale pink lip to let the eyes be the focus of this makeup look.
And a little selfie to finish the post.
If you would like to see the products I used, or how I created this look then leave me a comment below. Also let me know if you like this look on me, I'm interested to know.
Thank you for reading, follow for more beauty posts.
xo Charlotte's Escape xo








I love the way you did the crease really nice
ReplyDeleteThank you! I use the real techniques angled shadow brush from the Nic's Picks range. Its amazing!
DeleteThanks for the comment xx