The Body Shop Haul

12:35 Unknown 4 Comments


I have never been that big of a fan of The Body Shop, however recently I have seen so many people rave about some of their products and so I thought I would put an order in and see what all the hype was about!

See what I got...



Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil
You may have seen my post about the camomile cleansing butter, this is the oil version of that product - obviously a much more oily texture but a little bit cheaper so I thought I'd give it a go to compare. Having tried it out it is really good, removes make-up without any problems, very similarly to its sibling product.

Blue Corn 3-in-1 Deep Cleasning Mask
This mask was on their site as one of their best sellers so I gave it a go, and I can seriously see why so many people love it - its amazing! A little goes a really long way and when you take it off your skin has had a complete overhaul and feels as good as new, but not stripped. I can see this becoming a new favourite mask.

Vitamin E Face Mist
I bought this as I have heard a lot of people using it as a primer and setting spray for make up, and its actually surprisingly good at holding make up in place all day. Plus, I go on holiday next week and I think it will be a refreshing spritz during the day. 

Peppermint Smoothing Pumice Foot Scrub
I bought this for holiday prep for my feet after the cold winter has left them in not the best condition. The texture of this product is like nothing else, like a jelly but once you begin to rub it onto your feet you get the scrub as well as a soft foamy feel. The smell is amazing, if you like mint that is. And so far so good, it is helping my feet in the right direction.


And that's everything! I made sure to try everything for this post so I could give you a little review of each of the products as well. I hope you enjoyed it.

Thank you for reading, make sure to check out my other posts - I have recently posted my first fashion post...
http://charlottesescapexo.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/spring-in-park.html

Charlotte's Escape 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post :)

    Never really thought of using The Body Shop but I shall definitely be making some of those purchases :)

    http://poutymouth1029.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its one of those brands that you can easily live without trying however when you try some of the products you can't live without them! So definitely recommend giving them a go! Thank you xo

      Delete
  2. I went of using the body shop for some time , but have just started using it again . Absolutely love the drops of youth bouncy sleep mask. Check out my review on it. I'm sure you'll enjoy all the goodies you've bought :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm exactly the same, I go through phases. However, everything I bought in this haul was amazing! Thank you xo

      Delete