Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque

12:00 Unknown 0 Comments


On a recent trip to Boots I picked this up after having loved the matte velvet sister to the new aqua laque. 

Read on to see what I thought...

Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque - 04 Viens Si Tu Roses

I found this lip product to be absolutely amazing, which is a bold statement for a lipstick lover like myself. The 'laque' goes on very glossy allowing it to form a beautiful even layer of colour over the lips but as it begins to dry it forms more of a gel texture which holds on to the lips for ages without looking patchy or dry. 

The raspberry pink colour that I went for is a really lovely look for me, being a summery pink but still dark enough to make an impact - which I love from my lip looks.


I would definitely recommend this to anyone, perfect lip product for summer and a good range of nudes, pinks and reds to pick from.


Thank you for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it. Leave me comment below with any thoughts of suggestions - I would love to read them.

Charlotte's Escape


0 comments: