Ultimate Pamper Box

12:56 Unknown 2 Comments


I thought today I would share with you a beauty box I received recently, instead of going into too much depth with the products I'm going to show you them in this post and then will review some in further depth in other posts. 

So to view the Latest in Beauty Ultimate Pamper Box, carry on...









I am really pleased with the contents of this box, you can still get yours here...
http://www.latestinbeauty.com/giftshop/the-ultimate-pampering-beauty-box-01.html
for £17.46 which is such a bargain for all these amazing products!

Let me know which products you would most like to hear about and what you thought of this post!

Thank you for reading
xo Charlotte's Escape xo

2 comments:

  1. This looks so great! And such an affordable price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What you get for the price is amazing! And you get to try out all the lovely brands. Thanks for the comment xx

      Delete