Spring In The Park
I have been wanting to introduce fashion posts onto my blog for a while now and so today I thought I would finally do it. Please let me know what you think...
| Headband - New Look Top - Boohoo Jeans - Asos Kimono - Boohoo Shoes - Very |
| Bracelets - Primark Rings - Accessorize Bag - Accessorize Nails - Lola Barcelona |
I hope you enjoyed this post, I really enjoyed making it and so I think fashion will becoming a more prominent part of my blog as well as beauty and makeup.
Thanks for reading!
Charlotte's Escape


I really liked the post! And i love how you edited these pictures, like you're in a wonderland! and entire outfit is just on point, especially loved the crop top and the kimono. this primark bracelt is the cutest i've seen. I also wanted to say that i like the theme and the vibes of your blog if it makes sense:) i would love to see more fashion post
ReplyDeletehttp://coffeetalkwithdasha.blogspot.com
Thank you so much! Its lovely to know someone is seeing and enjoying what I'm working on. I really enjoyed my first fashion post so hopefully it will become more of a thing on here. Trying new ideas all the time so definitely keep an eye out for new posts! xo
Delete