Birchbox April 2015
At the moment I have had the idea to try out different beauty box subscriptions each month, following the success of my Latest In Beauty Glamour Edit (linked below). This month I went for the Birchbox as the theme of Royally Good was just too cute, and it meant the products that I would receive would be especially good - even better!
So to see what I got, read on...
The box comes with all the details about the products inside as well as promotions for other Birchbox related goods you might be interested in, I like this cause then you are getting lots of useful information about the products and what else I can get a hold of (like the very tempting Tatler edition Birchbox).
The products are hidden in a lovely bag which I can already think of a million uses for - very handy reusable packaging always appeals to me! Inside was...
So you get 5 top beauty picks and then an added extra with the clay mask and a discounted subscription to Tatler given that they are teaming up with them this month.
And that's everything, I am very much looking forward to trying all the products out, particularly the cult favourite Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. If you want to pick up your April box then there's still time, just use the following link: www.birchbox.co.uk/invite/jf9mw
As mentioned the link for my previous box unveiling:
charlottesescapexo.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/latest-in-beauty-glamour-spring-edit.html
Thank you so much for reading this post, and don't forget to check back every Monday and Friday for new posts!
xo Charlotte's Escape xo










I love this kind of posts cause I am curious to see what other people get and Laura Mercier mascara looks good. I would like to try it out
ReplyDeletesparklygoddess.blogspot.com
I'm exactly the same, I love hauls etc for the same reason. I just tried it out this morning when doing my makeup and its very lengthening but not very volumising - if you like long separated lashes then you'll love it!
DeleteThanks for reading, xo