Sunday Night Essentials

18:20 Unknown 0 Comments


Firstly, apologies for not having a post to upload on Friday. Like everyone I have busy weeks and last week I just didn't have the time to get on and write a post for you. 

However, I am back today with a post for you on the essentials to make your Sunday night relaxing before you start the week ahead. 

Here we go...


My first must for a Sunday night is a bath, of course! When I really want to relax I will get some of my special bath products together and go all out to make it smell and look amazing, Here I used the Magic Wand Bubble Bar from Lush (link to post about Lush bath below) and it was bliss.


I think the way to make any bath more relaxing is with candles and music. I always go for scented candles and absolutely love having a warm scent throughout the house.


Music is very personal but for a Sunday night I always opt for something easy listening and chill so this night I chose Bon Iver - this album is just perfect!


And as this is a beauty blog there has got to be some beauty essentials! I always feel like Sunday is a day to give your skin a break from makeup and then on Sunday night I like to go in with a deep cleansing mask and then after washing it off in the bath I like to use a moisturising mask (as seen in post linked below) - kind of like setting your skin up for another week. I then use the rest of my products in my evening skincare (see full routine post linked below) and I'm done.

Finish with clean sheets and a fresh pair of pyjamas and you are good to go!

Blog posts mentionned:
http://charlottesescapexo.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/lush-bubble-bar-comforter.html
http://charlottesescapexo.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/latest-in-beauty-glamour-spring-edit.html
http://charlottesescapexo.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/my-evening-skincare-routine.html

Thank you so much for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it. Leave me a comment with what your Sunday night essentials are and make sure to follow for more and check back every Monday and Friday for a new post.

xo Charlotte's Escape xo

0 comments: