The Garage Spa

13:00 Unknown 2 Comments


As a present for my mum's birthday I decided to treat her to a spa day at The Garage Spa, which is the spa attached to The Morritt Arms where she got married. 

I decided on the Country Lane Package which offerered:
45 minute rasul mud treatment
55 minute full body massage
Two course lunch from The Morritt's Restaurant
and full use of the facilities for the day.

This post includes some pictures that I took on the day and my thoughts at the end, enjoy...

(Property of The Garage Spa, all other pictures are my own)









This spa was honestly the best spa I have ever been to, it was amazing! Both me and my mum (who has been to considerably more spas than I have) were blown away and agreed we would love to go back. 

The spa was quiet and relaxing, and the terrace is in the perfect location to catch all of the sunshine with only a touch of the wind - which explains the sunburn I'm suffering! I'm already looking for excuses to go back, particularly in the evening as the terrace hosts a wood burning fire and a fire pit alongside the outdoor hot tub which is surrounded by candle lanterns. 

Both of the treatments we had were lovely and left us feeling super relaxed and our skin feeling beautiful.

We had such a great day and the location, the staff and the facilities all contributed to how amazing we felt. I would love to recommend this spa to everyone, however there is part of me that wants to keep it quiet as well so that everyone doesn't go and its stays as perfect as it was. 

Thank you to The Garage Spa, we had an amazing day!

Thank you for reading this post, if you enjoyed it make sure to let me know.
xo Charlotte's Escape xo

2 comments:

  1. That's a really excellent present for your mother. I'm certain that she felt quite fulfilled at the end of that spa day. And what’s more, they have all the amenities for an amazing spa, and then some. I’m not surprised that you and your mother would want to come back for another day of pampering. I, for one, would certainly want to see that evening terrace scene! Cheers!

    William Connors @ The Healing Station

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for reading my post xx

      Delete