18th Birthday - The Outfits
My 18th Birthday was at the start of September and I had two nights out - one at home and one in Edinburgh. I really loved both dresses I wore and thought I'd share them with you. Both dresses were from Boohoo and only about £20 each.
Enjoy!
Friday
On my actual birthday I went out in Durham with my family and family friends and my boyfriend (can be seen above) for some cocktails and food. We started out at Ebony Champagne and Cocktail Bar (http://www.ebonychampagnebar.co.uk/) and then went to Fat Buddha (http://www.fatbuddharestaurant.com/) - we had a lovely night and I could still manage the early morning train!
Saturday
We got the train to Edinburgh with croissants and Bucks Fizz and then checked in at the very nice hotel - we stayed at Angels Share (http://angelssharehotel.com/). After settling in and a lovely bottle of Prosecco we got ready and enjoyed an in house cocktail. We had an amazing meal at a restaurant called Amarone (http://www.amaronerestaurant.co.uk/edinburgh_amarone) and enjoyed some lovely comfy couches alongside splendid cocktails in Tigerlily (http://www.tigerlilyedinburgh.co.uk/).
You may be able to tell that my birthday was a blur of yummy cocktails!
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post.
xo Charlotte's Escape










0 comments: