All About The Boots

12:00 Unknown 2 Comments


In the UK, spring has finally sprung and so we can say goodbye to the big coats (for most days) and hello to the sunshine. I love spring, but it does set the challenge of layering and finding a balance between winter and summer styling. I went for this look as swaps a coat for a sleeveless duster, but still keeps the boots and jumper. I also absolutely love these boots and so I'm not ready to put them away just yet!

Jumper - Per Una at M&S
Sleeveless Duster - New Look
Jeans - Asos
Boots  New Look
Choker - Primark


I really loved this look as its the perfect example of a cool and stylish look that is still comfortable and practical. Happy days! 

Keep your eyes peeled for more spring/summer looks coming soon, and hopefully the sun will continue to make an appearance!

Thanks for reading,
Charlotte

http://charlottemoorefashion.blogspot.co.uk/
https://www.instagram.com/_charlotte_moore_/
https://www.facebook.com/itischarlotte
https://twitter.com/charlottem96xo

2 comments:

  1. Love this look and love the booties. Si chic!!!



    elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete