Pretty in Pink
Since I've been totally obsessed with these boots I thought I'd create a cute daytime outfit using them to show the versatility of a statement boot. I also recently rediscovered this pink coat with I'm in love with all over again. Hope you love this look too!
| Coat - New Look Scarf - New Look Jumper - H&M Jeans - Missguided Boots - Public Desire @ Asos |
I think this outfit is a good mixture of keeping things cool and interesting but also getting a cute girly look. I absolutely love it! And its practical, which isn't as interesting to say but on a cold spring day a jumper and coat combo will keep you warm and looking good.
Thanks for reading,
Charlotte
http://charlottemoorefashion.blogspot.co.uk/
https://www.instagram.com/_charlotte_moore_/
https://www.facebook.com/itischarlotte
https://twitter.com/charlottem96xo

I loved all your style, but these boots are amazing! I need a like this! <3 <3
ReplyDeleteThank you! I am obsessed with these boots, pair them with as many outfits as I can manage!
Delete