City Break: Dublin

11:11 Unknown 0 Comments

Mid January I decided that I needed to get away for a few days so with my mum in tow I booked us a few days in Dublin and we were off! This is just a pictures of the outfits I wore while we were there, hope you like them. 

Coat - New Look
Top - Missguided
Jeans - Asos
Shoes - New Look
Choker - Primark
Bag - Primark 


Coat - New Look
Top - Missguided
Skirt - Missguided
Boots - Public Desire


Coat - New Look
Dress - H&M
Boots - New Look
Bag - Primark
Choker - Primark



I hope you liked a sneak peak into my city break and the outfits I took for the trip, I had a fabulous time in Dublin and loved my first visit to the city, I'll definitely be going back!

Thanks for reading,
Charlotte

http://charlottemoorefashion.blogspot.co.uk/
https://www.instagram.com/_charlotte_moore_/
https://www.facebook.com/itischarlotte
https://twitter.com/charlottem96xo

0 comments: