Summer City Night

12:00 Unknown 2 Comments


I am really getting into being more experimental with fashion and blogging about fashion, so today I have an outfit post from my recent trip to York.

The weather was very hot for what we're used to in the UK, and this was my summer evening look...








Dress - Boohoo
Shoes - Topshop
Jacket - Boohoo
Sunglasses - New Look
Bag - Accessorize
Rings - Accessorize

I really loved this look and found that it was really simple but still made a statement. The night was so warm that the jacket wasn't really needed but I always like to have something to hand. The sandal boots are a new addition to my wardrobe but I can see myself getting a lot of wear out of them through the next few months.

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know any thoughts below.

Thanks for reading!
Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. Very cute dress! Love the backdrop as well, I guessed it was England ;)

    ReplyDelete