The Right Stripes
As mentioned in my previous post, I recently went on holiday and so I thought I would show some of the outfits I wore while I was away to inspire people for the summer that will hopefully be arriving in England soon, fingers crossed!
This is one of my favourite looks as its so simple but makes a big impact, look on to see more...
| Dress - Boohoo Sunglasses - Primark |
| Shoes - Anna Field @ Zalando |
| Bracelet - Bespoke (Designed by myself, made by SilverDawning) Midi Rings - Primark |
I really love this look and think it is so perfect for holidays, you can easily dress it up or down and I appreciate that versatility when I go away.
Thank you for reading this post, I am working to make my content better all the time so please let me know what you think and any suggestions you may have.
Thanks again.
Charlotte's Escape

0 comments: