My Favourite Plum Lip
I'm no stranger to a bold lip and throughout autumn/winter my go to lip colour is plum. I have so many plum lipsticks and lip glosses but currently this is my favourite way to get the look.
![]() |
| Revlon Colourstay Moisture Stain - Shade 005 Parisian Passion No7 Precision Lip Pencil - Shade Plum No7 Matte Lip Crayon - Shade Raspberry Wine |
I feel like it is this product that really makes this look, I love it so much. It looks great on its own but layered with the other products it lasts really well and the cold stays much bolder and brighter for longer.
Hope you liked this post. What's your favourite bold lip? What's your favourite plum lip product? Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for reading, follow for more beauty posts.
xo Charlotte's Escape xo




I'm been wanting to try this stain for ages! I just think it looks gorgeous! What's it's staying power like? :)
ReplyDeleteGreat post :)
Charlotte xx
dobeautywithcharlotte.blogspot.com
Staying power is really good, better if you apply a few thin coats and let them kind of dry in between. Got colours 'London Posh' and 'Cannes Crush' as well as 'Parisian Passion' and they are all amazing.
DeleteThanks for comment xx