Saturday Things

12:49 Unknown 0 Comments


Check these amazing nails! I don't think you can beat the feeling of getting your nails done, its just pure satisfaction to be rocking about with fabulous nails. I jumped aboard the trend wagon with these red hearts on my nails this time and I am not disappointed, they are so effective and really catch the eye...lots of compliments if you are getting these done. I chose red since I was feeling inpspired. Red hair, red lips and now, red nails!


Then I went and did something brand new...charity shopping! I have a friend at college that always looks amazing and often when I ask her where she got what she's wearing, she says from a charity shop. So after much envy of her looking so amazing I thought I would venture out of my comfort zone of high street shops and online sites and take a trip to the local charity shops. I picked these two pastel coloured grandma style shirts which are super cute and have little peter pan collars and will look really good in the summer. I also picked up this grey vintage Superdry jumper which may be the softest thing I have ever laid my hands on. And for all three it was under £10 so a real bargain! Very impressed and pleased that I finally gave it a go, and I won't walk past charity shops as often anymore. 

So I thought I would just give you a little update on what was new and how I spent my little day out on Saturday. When I got home on Saturday night I also spent lots of money on Boohoo so I will definitely put a fashion haul blog post up when that all arrives. 


Thanks for reading, just a little post today but I hope you liked a little insight. Please let me know what you think and check out my other posts. It would mean a lot.

xo Charlotte's Escape

0 comments: