Lipstick Love
So I always think they best way to start writing a blog post is to write about something you love, something that you are really interested in, something that you have a passion for. This way the post is honest and you are being yourself, which is what brings success in a blog. I love lipstick, I buy them all the time and wear them all the time. In fact, lipstick can make my day.
It may seem kind of superficial to be saying that lipstick is this important to me but the feeling a new lipstick can give me is just good happiness and so it isn't superficial its just doing what makes me happy. And I always enjoy writing a beauty post so let me know what you think of some of these beauties...
My favourite lipsticks of the moment, new ones always keep coming! Eyes peeled!
 |
| Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter - Sorbet 053 (left), Revlon Colourstay Ultimate Suede - It Girl 060 (right) |
 |
| Fearne Cotton Lip Crayons |
 |
| Collection Lasting Colour - Sweet Tart 8 (left) and Passion Fruit 5 (right) |
 |
| Bourjois Rouge Edition - Rouge Jet Set 13 |
 |
| Collection Deluxe - Prohibition 01 |
 |
| Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Crush 005 (left) and Rendezvous 040 (right) |
Thank you for checking out this blog posts, I hope you enjoyed seeing what my favourites are, I would love to know what you think, what your favourite lipstick and beauty products are and if you have any suggestions so please leave and comment and let me know. Thank you!
Hi Charlotte, I'm a blogger and I've nominated you for a Liebster award! I love your blog and think you deserve one!
ReplyDeleteFor more info read this post: http://sprinkleofclaire.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html
Claire x